Monday 29 October 2012

Build Week 11 - Dry Lining & Wet Roofing


Having been pretty good thus far, the weather is proving quite frustrating. It is neither wet nor dry just damp, meaning that progress is very slow with the roof. The company doing the waterproofing decides to change to another product which cures much more quickly to help the job progress. Inside things continue. The plumbing pipes are fitted and drylining of the walls is progressing but proving a labour intensive job. The electrical layout is finalised and the remaining wiring is put into place. The design for the MVHR is started so that we can make sure that the ducting is routed correctly and efficently.

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos! I came across your article while I was looking online for San Diego roofing and I'm happy I did because this was very helpful. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did because this was terracotta roofing very helpful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete